Harehaugh Hill camp, Harbottle (Harbottle) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Jobey, G., 1974. A Field Guide to Prehistoric Northumberland, Part 2 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 38 no.38.
(3) Hogg, A.H.A., 1947. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 11, 167.
(4) Hodgson, J.C., 1908. Archaeologia Aeliana (3rd Series) 4, 14.
(5) Dixon, D.D., 1903. Upper Coquetdale (Newcastle upon Tyne), 121-2.
(6) Dodds, M.H., 1940. A History of Northumberland, Volume 15 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 32.
(7) Waddington, C., Blood, K. and Crow, J., 1998. Northern Archaeology 15/16, 87-108.
(8) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.