Twizel Bridge (Cornhill-on-Tweed; Duddo) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 299.
(3) Jervoise, E., The Ancient Bridges of the North of England (London), 4.
(4) Richards, J.M., 1984. The National Trust Book of Bridges (London), 19.
(5) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 586.
(6) Ryder, P.F. and Sermon, R., 1993. Historic Bridges in Northumberland. This is an unpublished report. Further information can be obtained from here.
(7) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N964.
(8) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.