Anglo-Saxon burial near Barrasford (Chollerton) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Bruce, J.C. 1880. A Descriptive Catalogue of Antiquities, chiefly British, at Alnwick Castle (Newcastle upon Tyne), 67 plate 22
(3) Archaeologia Aeliana (2nd Series) 10 (1885), 17
(4) Gibson, A.M. 1978. Bronze Age Pottery in the North-East of England, British Archaeological Reports 56 (Oxford), 79, no.105
(5) Rahtz, P., Dickinson, T. and Watts, L. (eds.) 1980. Anglo-Saxon Cemeteries, British Archaeological Reports 82 (Oxford), 290, no.1
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N9302.