Moot Hall (Hexham) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hinds, A.B., 1896. A History of Northumberland, vol.3 (Newcastle), 225-35.
(3) Hodges, C.C. and Gibson, J., 1919. Hexham and its Abbey (Hexham), 126, 130-4.
(4) Sockett, E.W., 1967. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 45.
(5) Ryder, P., 1995. The Two Towers of Hexham: Hexham Moot Hall and the Old Gaol, Buildings of Northumberland 1 (Newcastle).
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be found here.