Downham Camp (Carham) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Jobey, G., 1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 43, 62.
(3) Ministry of Works, 1965. Ancient Monuments of England and Wales, 81.
(4) This site is visible on aerial photographs (Ref: NT8634E-I 24/6/1989 Museum of Antiquities, Newcastle (T Gates)). Further details about looking at a copy of this photograph can be obtained from the home page.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N847.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.