Church of St Helen, Whitley Chapel (Hexhamshire and District) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hodgson, J.C., 1897. A History of Northumberland, Volume 4 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 25-30.
(3) Hadcock, R.N., 1939. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 16, 171.
(4) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 627.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N8337.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.