Hareshaw Ironworks (Bellingham) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Archaeological Surveys University of Durham, 2000. The Hareshaw Ironworks Dam, Bellingham, Northumberland. Structural and archaeological recording March 2000. This is an unpublished report. Further information can be obtained from here.
(3) Linsley, S., 1978. Northumbriana 12, 15-17.
(4) Linsley, S., 1978. Northumbriana 13, 11-14.
(5) Bulmer, 1877. Directory of Northumberland, 561.
(6) House, J.W., 1952. Bellingham and Wark a Comparative Survey (Newcastle upon Tyne), 12.
(7) Roberts, I. And West, M., 1998. Bellingham, North Tynedale and Redesdale (Stroud), 62.
(8) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 65.