Hesleyside Hall (Bellingham) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N7973.
(3) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.
(4) Pevsner, N., 1957. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 170.
(5) Tomlinson, W.W., 1888. Comprehensive Guide to Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne), 219.
(6) Wills, M, 2007. 'William Newton - an elusive practitioner', Archaeologia Aeliana 5th series 36, 275-308