Carrawburgh Roman fort and Hadrian's Wall and vallum (Newbrough and Fourstones; Simonburn) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (2nd Series) 10, 161.
(3) Journal of Roman Studies 58 (1968), 179.
(4) Alcock, J.P. ed, 1978. Archaeological Bibliography for Great Britain and Ireland 1975 (London).
(5) Bowden, M., Mackay, D. and Topping, P., 1989. From Cornwall to Caithness (Oxford), 156.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N7879.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.