Dally Castle (Tarset with Greystead) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Bates, C.J., 1891. Archaeologia Aeliana (2nd Series) 14, 55-6.
(3) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (3rd Series) 2 (1905-6), 153-5.
(4) Ryder, P.F., 1995. Towers and Bastles in Northumberland, Part 4 Tynedale District, Volume 1, 73-4. This is an unpublished report. Further information can be obtained from here.
(5) Heritage and Site Landscape Surveys, 1996. Dally Castle, Greystead, Northumberland. A memoir of an archaeological and architectural survey. This is an unpublished report. Further information can be obtained from here.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.