Cross shaft at Falstone Church (Falstone) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (2nd Series) 4 (1891), 10.
(3) Collingwood, W.G., 1927. Northumbrian Crosses of the pre-Norman Age (Llanerch), 34 and 106.
(4) Cramp, R., 1984. Corpus of Anglo-Saxon Stone Sculpture in England (Oxford), 171-2.
(5) Cramp, R. and Miket, R., 1982. Catalogue of the Anglo-Saxon and Viking Antiquities in the Museum of Antiquities Newcastle upon Tyne (Newcastle upon Tyne), 16.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N6968.
(7) Museum of Antiquities Newcastle, Accession number 1978.24.