Falstone Farm (Falstone) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Mackenzie, E., 1825. An historical, topographical, and descriptive view of the county of Northumberland, Volume 2 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 255.
(3) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle upon Tyne (2nd Series) 4 (1891), 10.
(4) MacLauchlan, H., 1867. Notes not included in the memoirs already published on Roman roads in Northumberland (London), 68.
(5) Ramm. H.G., McDowall, R.W. and Mercer, E., 1970. Shielings and Bastles (London), 86.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N6967.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of these sites can be obtained from here.