Four Laws Roman cemetery (Haltwhistle) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Horsley, J., 1732. Britannia Romana, 150.
(3) MacLauchlan, H., 1857. Memoir written during a survey of the eastern branch of the Watling Street (London), sheet 3.
(4) MacLauchlan, H., 1858. Memoir written during a survey of the eastern branch of the Watling Street (London), 46.
(5) This site was seen on an aerial photograph (Ref: OGS Crawford 09889 09-10-30). Further information about looking at a copy of this photograph can be obtained from the home page.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N6492.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.