Buildings north-west of Monk Farmhouse (Allendale) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Ramm, H.G., McDowall, R.W. and Mercer, E., 1970. Shielings and Bastles (London), 80 no.22.
(3) Ryder, P.F., 1992. Archaeology Journal 149, 361-2.
(4) Ryder, P.F., 1995. Towers and Bastles in Northumberland, Part 4 Tynedale District, Volume 1, 13. This is an unpublished report. Further information can be obtained from here.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N6344.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.