Hethpool Stone Circle (Kirknewton) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Further information about the protected nature of this monument can be found here.
(3) Honeyman, H.L. 1935. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 6, 116-17
(4) Dodds, M.H. 1935. A History of Northumberland, vol.14 (Newcastle), 65
(5) Burl, A. 1977. Stone Circles of the British Isles (London), 285, 346
(6) Topping, P. 1981. Northern Archaeology 2/2, 3-10