Chapel of St Cuthbert, Inner Farne (North Sunderland and Seahouses) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Tate, G., 1850-6. History of the Berwickshire Naturalists Club 3, 225-6.
(3) Raine, J., 1852. History of North Durham, 360.
(4) Hadcock, R.N., 1939. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 16, 171.
(5) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 276-7.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N5894.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.