Amble quarry (Amble) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hodgson, J.C., 1899. A History of Northumberland, vol.5 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 267-71.
(3) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series), 1, 18.
(4) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 4, 251.
(5) Gibson, A.M., 1978. Bronze Age Pottery in the North-East of England, British Archaeological Reports 56 (Oxford), 55-6, 79, nos.14, 15, 17, 27, 69, 85.
(6) Cowie, T.G. 1978. Bronze Age Food Vessel Urns, British Archaeological Reports 55, 87-8.
(7) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N5594.