Church of St Mary (Holy Island) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 338-9
(3) Blair, J. 1991. Archaeologia Aeliana (5th Series) 19, 47-53
(4) O'Sullivan, D. and Young, R. 1995. Lindisfarne, Holy Island (London), 103-4
(5) Raine, J. 1852. The History of North Durham (London), 146-9
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be found here.
(7) Williams, E H, 2007. 'Archaeological Report - Northumberland', in History of the Berwickshire Naturalists Club, 50 part 3 2007, 219