Lindisfarne Priory (Holy Island) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Thompson, A.H. 1949. Lindisfarne Priory (London)
(3) Beavitt, P., O'Sullivan, D. and Young, R. 1987. Northern Archaeology 8, 1-23
(4) Blair, J. 1852. Archaeologia Aeliana (5th Series) 19, 47-53
(5) Raine, J. 1852. History of North Durham (London), 161
(6) Pevsner, N. 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 335-8
(7) Crossman, W. 1890. `The Recent Excavations at Holy Island Priory', History of the Berwickshire Nbaturalists Club 13, 225-40
(8) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be found here.