Bamburgh Castle (Bamburgh) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Bateson, E., 1893. A History of Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne), opp. 57
(3) Council for British Archaeology Group 3 Newsbulletin 1, 1972, 9
(4) Cramp, R., 1984. Corpus of Anglo-Saxon Stone Sculpture in England: Northumberland and County Durham (London), 162-3
(5) Wood, P. and Young, G., 1997-98. Archaeology in Northumberland, 32-3
(6) Further details about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.
(7) Young, G, 2004. 'Excavation at Bamburgh, Northumberland', Society for Medieval Archaeology Newsletter 31, November 2004, 3.