Bondgate Tower (Alnwick) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Davison, W., 1822. Descriptive and Historical View of Alnwick (1973 Edition, Alnwick), 183-4, 215, 344.
(3) Graham, F., 1973. Alnwick, A Short History (Alnwick), 18.
(4) Pevsner, N., et al. 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 141.
(5) Tomlinson, W.W., 1888. Comprehensive Guide to Northumbria (Newcastle upon Tyne), 373.
(6) Conzen, M.R.G., 1969. Alnwick, Northumberland, A Study in Town Plan Analysis (London), 27.
(7) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N4830.
(8) Further details about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.