Church of St Michael (Alnwick) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Mee, A. 1953. Northumberland. England's Farthest North (London), 18-19
(3) Tomlinosn, W.W., 1888. Comprehensive Guide to Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne), 374-6
(4) Graham, F. 1973. Alnwick: A Short History and Guide (Newcastle upon Tyne), 28-30
(5) Conzen, M.R.G., 1969. Alnwick, Northumberland; A Study in Town Plan Analysis (London), 51
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.