Abberwick medieval village, tower house and field system (Edlingham) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hodgson, J.C., 1904. A History of Northumberland, Volume 7 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 134, 198 and 200.
(3) Dixon, P.J., 1984. The Deserted Medieval Villages of North Northumberland, Volume 2 (PhD Thesis University of Wales), 8-13.
(4) Beresford, M. and Hurst, J.G., 1971 (Gloucester), 198.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N4458.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.