Defended settlement south of West Brizlee (Denwick) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) MacLauchlan, H., 1867. Notes not included in the memoirs already published on Roman roads in Northumberland (London), 151.
(3) Tate, G., 1866. The history of the Borough, Castle, and Barony of Alnwick, Volume 1 (Alnwick), 9.
(4) Jobey, G., 1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 43, 64 no.134.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N4452.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.