Hulne Friary (Denwick) - Source of Reference
(2) Tate, G., 1866-9. The history of the Borough, Castle, and Barony of Alnwick, Volume 2 (Alnwick), 45-63.
(3) Hodges, C.H., 1927. Proceedings of the Society of Antiqauries of Newcastle (4th Series) 2, 91-2.
(4) Cramp, R., 1984. Corpus of Anglo-Saxon Stone Sculpture in England (Oxford), 193-4.
(5) Knowles, D. and Hadcock., R.N., 1984. Medieval Religious Houses of England and Wales (London), 197.
(6) Long, B., 1967. Castles of Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne), 125.
(7) Platt, C., 1984. Medieval Britain from the Air (London), 156.
(8) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N4426.
(9) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.