Felton Old Bridge (Felton; Thirston) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Northern Archaeological Associates, 1998. Felton Bridge, Northumberland. Archaeological monitoring. This is an unpublished report. Further information can be obtained from here.
(3) Hodgson, J.C., 1904. A History of Northumberland, Volume 7 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 229.
(4) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 9 (1942), 190.
(5) Ryder, P.F. and Sermon, R., 1993. Historic Bridges in Northumberland. This is an unpublished report. Further information can be obtained from here.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N4325.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.