East Dod Law hillfort (Doddington) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) MacLauchlan, H., 1864. Memoir written during a survey of the eastern branch of the Watling street (London), 43 and Sheet 3.
(3) Hogg, A.H.A., 1947. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 11, 157.
(4) Dodds, M.H., 1935. A History of Northumberland, vol 14 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 63.
(5) Hogg, A.H.A. and N., 1956. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 34, 145-7.
(6) Jobey, G., 1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 43, 6 no.77.
(7) Maddison, M. and Sellars, P., 1989-90. Northern Archaeology 10, 46.
(8) Beckensall, S., 1983. Northumberland's Prehistoric Rock Carvings (Rothbury), 46.
(9) Beckensall, S., 1991. Prehistoric Rock Motifs of Northumberland, vol 1 (Hexham), 14 and 18.
(10) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N3802.