The Ringses Camp (Doddington) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Tate, G., 1863-9. History of the Berwickshire Naturalists Club 5, 149.
(3) Dodds, M.H., 1935. A History of Northumberland, vol 14 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 66.
(4) Hogg, A.H.A., 1947. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 11, 157.
(5) Hogg, A.H.A., 1956. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 34, 145-6.
(6) Jobey, G., 1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 43, 61.
(7) Maddison, M. and Sellars, P., 1989-90. Northern Archaeology 10, 54.
(8) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N3800.
(9) Further details about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.