Harborough Camp (Cheviotside) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hogg, A.H.A., 1947. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 11, 160.
(3) Dodds, M.H., 1935. A History of Northumberland, Volume 14 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 44.
(4) MacLauchlan, H., 1867. Notes not included in the memoirs already published on Roman raods in Northumberland (London), 44.
(5) Hardy, J., 1885-6. History of the Berwickshire Naturalists Club 11, 276.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N3494.