Simonside Camp (Tillside) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) MacLauchlan, H. 1864. Memoir Written During a Survey of the Eastern Branch of Watling Street (London), 41-2
(3) Hogg, A.H.A. 1947. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries (4th Series) 11, 158
(4) Tate, G. 1863-68. History of the Berwickshire Naturalists Club 5, 154-5
(5) Jobey, G.1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 43, 27, 61, no.38
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.