Silloans Roman camp (Rochester and Byrness) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Welfare, H. and Swan, V., 1995. Roman Camps in England. The field archaeology (London), 123-5.
(3) Richmond, I.A. and St Joseph, J.K., 1939-41. Proeceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 9, 110-13.
(4) This site was seen on aerial photographs (Ref: RAF 540/571 3106-3107, 4061-4062). Further information about looking at a copy of these photographs can be obtained from the home page.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N327.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.