Church of St Bartholomew (Whittingham and Callaly) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be found here.
(3) Honeyman, H.L. 1935. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 12, 177-82
(4) Hodges, C.C. 1928. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 5, 81-6
(5) Dodds, M.H. 1935. A History of Northumberland, vol.14 (Newcastle), 493-8
(6) Dixon, D.D. 1895. Whittingham Vale (Newcastle), 194-220
(7) Cramp, R. 1984. Corpus of Anglo-Saxon Stone Sculptures in England (Oxford), 249