Two cairns west of Debdon Farm (Cartington) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Greenwell, W., 1877. British Barrows (Oxford), 429-30).
(3) Dodds, M.H., 1940. A History of Northumberland, Volume 15 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 59.
(4) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 9 (1942), 193.
(5) Burl, A., 1977. The Stone Circles of the British Isles (Yale), 346.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N2911.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.