Camp south-east of Wagtail Farm (Cartington) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Dixon, D.D., 1903. Upper Coquetdale (Newcastle upon Tyne), 147.
(3) MacLauchlan, H., 1867. Notes not included in the memoirs already published on Roman roads in Northumberland (London), 83.
(4) Dodds, M.H., 1940. A History of Northumberland, Volume 15 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 56.
(5) Jobey, G., 1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 43, 63 no.104.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N2903.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.