Camp south-east of Wagtail Farm (Cartington) - Source of Reference
(2) Dixon, D.D., 1903. Upper Coquetdale (Newcastle upon Tyne), 147.
(3) MacLauchlan, H., 1867. Notes not included in the memoirs already published on Roman roads in Northumberland (London), 83.
(4) Dodds, M.H., 1940. A History of Northumberland, Volume 15 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 56.
(5) Jobey, G., 1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 43, 63 no.104.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N2903.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.