Low Trewhitt tower (Netherton with Biddlestone) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Bates, C.J., 1891. Archaeologia Aeliana (2nd Series) 14, 17 and 44.
(3) Dixon, D.D., 1903. Upper Coquetdale (Newcastle upon Tyne), 343-4.
(4) Dodds, M.H., 1940. A History of Northumberland, vol 15 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 403.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N2829.
(6) Further details about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.