Keys to the Past

Friary (Berwick upon Tweed) - Source of Reference

The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.

(1) Scott, J. 1888. History of Berwick upon Tweed (London), 342-3
(2) Easson, D.E. 1957. Medieval Religious Houses (London), 118, 156
(3) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N2456.