Berwick Castle (Berwick upon Tweed) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Bishop, M.C. 1992. Archaeologia Aeliana (5th Series) 20, 117-19
(3) Collins, M., 2003. 'Berwick train station', Archaeology in Northumberland 2002-2003, 2-3.
(4) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N2424.
(6) Williams, E, 2002. 'Archaeological notes - 2002, North Northumberland. Berwick-upon-Tweed, Railway Station car park', History of the Berwickshire Naturalists' Club 49, part 1, 55-6
(7) Williams, E, 2000. 'Archaeological notes 2000, North Northumberland. Berwick upon Tweed, Berwick Railway Station', History of the Berwickshire Naturalists' Club 48, part 2, 198