Fenton Hill Camp (Doddington) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Jobey, G., 1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 43, 43 and 61.
(3) Burgess, C., 1972. Archaeological Newsbulletin Northumberland, Cumberland and Westmorland, 4-5.
(4) Chapman, J.C and Mytum, H.C., eds 1983. Settlement in North Britain 1000BC to AD1000 (Oxford), 38.
(5) Clack, P. and Haselgrove, S. eds, 1982. Rural Settlement in the Roman North (Durham), 15.
(6) Bowden, M., Mackay, D. and Topping, P., 1989. From Cornwall to Caithness. BAR-BS 209 (Oxford), 155 and 156.
(7) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N1953.
(8) Further details about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.