Flodden Camp (Ford) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Jobey, G.,1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th series) 43, 61.
(3) Burgess, C. and Miket, R., ed 1976. Settlement and Economy in 3rd and 2nd Millennia BC (Oxford), 126.
(4) Harding, A.F with Lee, G.E., 1987. Henge Monuments and Related Sites of Great Britain (Oxford), 210.
(5) This site was seen on an aerial photograph (Ref: Cambridge University GT 0060 1949 and also on an aerial photograph at Durham University, no ref given). Further details about looking at a copy of this photograph can be obtained from the home page.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.