Castle Hill Camp (Alnham) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hogg, A.H.A., 1947. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 11, 164
(3) Dodds, M.H. 1935. A History of Northumberland, vol.14 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 34, 63, fig.15
(4) Jobey, G. 1965. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 43, 26, 24, 61
(5) Jobey, G. 1974. A Field Guide to Prehistoric Northumberland, part 2 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 39, no.2
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N1338.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of the site can be obtained from [here].