Memmerkirk Chapel (Alwinton) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hadcock, R.N. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 16, 182
(3) Dixon, D.D. 1903. Upper Coquetdale (Newcastle upon Tyne), 42-3
(4) Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 41 (1963), 45-6
(5) Nesbit, J, 2005. 'Church, chapel or longhouse', The BAS Bulletin 29 (November 2005), 8-12
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N1319.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this monument can be found here.