Flint Objects (Hepple) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Dodds, M.H. 1940. A History of Northumberland, vol.15 (Newcastle), 46
(3) Dixon, D.D. 1903. Upper Coquetdale (Rothbury), 120-1
(4) Cowen, J.D. 1932. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 5, 233-6
(5) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (2nd Series) 9, 76-7
(6) Dixon, D.D. 1882-4. History of the Berwickshire Naturalists Club 10, 347-9