Cresswell Hall and gardens (Ellington and Linton; Cresswell) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Leach, L.C., 1986. The History of Cresswell, Ellington, Linton, Lynemouth and Woodhorn, 21.
(3) Tomlinson, W. W., 1888. A Comprehensive Guide to Northumberland. Republished 1985 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 295.
(4) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland. (London), 249-50.
(5) Graham, F., 1977. The Old Halls, Houses and Inns of Northumberland, (Newcastle upon Tyne), 85-90.
(6) Desmond, R., 1984. Bibliography of British Gardens., (Winchester), 102.
(7) Hodgson, J.C., 1832. A History of Northumberland, part 2, Volume 2 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 206.