Cockle Park Tower (Hebron) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 235.
(3) Ryder, P.F., 1995. Towers and Bastles in Northumberland, Part 3 Castle Morpeth District, 27-9. This is an unpublished report. Further information can be obtained from here.
(4) Hadcock, R.N., 1939. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th series) 16, 162.
(5) Hodgson, J.C., 1916. Archaeologia Aeliana (3rd Series) 13, 5.
(6) Bates, C.J., 1891. Archaeologia Aeliana (2nd Series) 14, 21-2.
(7) Hodgson, J.C., 1832. History of Northumberland, Part 2 Volume 2 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 139-41.
(8) Bates, C.J., 1891. Archaeologia Aeliana (2nd Series) 14, 390-1.
(9) Hugill, R., 1939. Border Castles and Peles (London), 68.
(10) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N11905.
(11) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.