Horsley Tower (Longhorsley) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Bates, C.J., 1891. Archaeologia Aeliana (2nd Series) 14, 380-1.
(3) Hadcock, R.N., 1939. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 16, 176.
(4) Hodgson, J.C., 1827. History of Northumberland, part 2, volume 2 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 100.
(5) Pevsner, N., 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 383.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.