Brinkburn Priory Church (Brinkburn and Hesleyhurst) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Johnson, R.J., 1866. Transactions of the Durham and Northumberland Architectural and Archaeological Society 1, 104-8.
(3) Knowles, D. and St Joseph, J.K.S., 1952. Monastic Sites from the Air (Cambridge), 191-2.
(4) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N11330.
(5) Clark, A.B.E., 1976. Archaeological Journal 133, 140-5.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.