Biddlestone Hall chapel, tower house and air raid shelter (Netherton with Biddlestone) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Bates, C.J., 1891. Archaeologia Aeliana (2nd Series) 14, 19 and 43.
(3) Hodgson, J.C., 1916. Archaeologia Aeliana (3rd Series) 13, 3.
(4) Dodds, M.H., 1940. A History of Northumberland, Volume 15 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 417-18 and 428.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N1108.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.