Newminster Abbey (Morpeth) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Further information about the protected nature of this monument can be found here.
(3) Knowles, D. and Hadock, R.N. 1953. Medieval Religious Houses in England and Wales (London), 112
(4) Pevsner, N. 1957. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 262-3
(5) Wilson, D.M. and Hurst, D.G., 1964. Medieval Archaeology 8, 243
(6) Wilson, D.M. and Hurst, D.G. 1966. Medieval Archaeology 10, 181
(7) Starling, M.E. 1959. South Shields Archaeology and History Society 1/7, 44