Clennell Hall (Netherton with Biddlestone) - Source of Reference
(2) Bates, C.J., 1891. Archaeologia Aeliana (2nd Series) 14, 43-4.
(3) Dodds, M.H., 1940. A History of Northumberland, Volume 15 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 434.
(4) Dixon, D.D., 1903. Upper Coquetdale, Northumberland : its history, traditions, folk-lore, and scenery (Newcastle upon Tyne), 240.
(5) Ryder, P.F., 1995. Towers and Bastles in Northumberland, Part 1 Alnwick District, 3-5. This is an unpublished report. Further information can be obtained from here.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.