Silver vessels from Capheaton (Capheaton) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle 10 (1901-2).
(3) Lewis, M.J.T., 1966. Temples in Roman Britain (Cambridge), 123,125,142.
(4) Henig, M., 1984. Religion in Roman Britain (London), 43,46,117-18).
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N10480.
(6) British Museum Accession number 1824.4-89.59-65 Room 49, Roman Britain, case 11.